Thursday, February 28, 2013

2 Days till Launch!

I've been working almost around the clock to get everything in place for the book and academy launch in two days.  Actually, since it's past midnight, this post is technically going out with only ONE DAY till Launch!  But I'll post again later in the day.  Yes, I'm excited!  But I'm more exhausted!  As author-publisher-publicist-and president-and-founder of an online educational company, I have discovered that writing the book is by far the easiest part.  Oh, to have time to finish Book Two of The Stelladaur Series: Fading Heart!  Just thinking about it feels like a mini vacation.  Alas, the only thing that will come close to a vacation right now is going to bed before 2:00 a.m... and so I shall.  Right now.  No more work.  Not this yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment