Tuesday, February 12, 2013

18 Days till Launch: Today is a Memorable Day!



With only 18 days till the launch of Stelladaur: Finding Tir Na Nog and The Stelladaur Academy I'm taking a break today to celebrate three reasons why February 12th is a day I will always remember.  First, it's Abraham Lincoln's birthday. Here are three of my favorite quotes by that remarkable leader and man:

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."

"Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm."

Our country needs men and women who are more like Abraham Lincoln!

The second reason I always celebrate on February 12 is because today is my husband's birthday.  He arrived on the planet 55 years ago today and we have been married for almost 32 of those years.  He is a man of honor, integrity, commitment, compassion, friendship, and he makes me laugh every day. (Well, almost every day!)  Here are three of my favorite quotes by this remarkable man:

"I'm the luckiest."

"Things will work out."

"Because it's the right thing to do."

Finally, February 12, 2013 is the official publication date of my debut novel!  It's sort of an arbitrary date because some publishers list the publication date as the date it's available to wholesalers, while others say it is available to the public on that date.  We are sort of in the middle because the book is available online at Amazon for presale now, but will not be available for purchase in stores until March 1.  It will also soon be available online at Barnes and Noble, as well as on my author site from various vendors, at www.stelladaur.com. 

Happy Birthday, Abe!  (Thank you for wisdom, sacrifice, establishing freedoms, and honoring God.)
Happy Birthday, Larry!  (Thank you for being you.  I love you forever!)
Happy Publication Day, Stelladaur: Finding Tir Na Nog!



No comments:

Post a Comment